- In One God -- The Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- That the Old and New Testament Scriptures, given by plenary inspiration, contain all truth necessary for faith and Christian living.
- That man is born with a fallen nature and is, therefore, inclined to evil, and that continually.
- That the final impenitent are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- That the Atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
- That believers are sanctified wholly subsequent to regeneration, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to entire sanctification, of believers.
- That the Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and final judgement will take place.